just consider the fact that when gone with the wind was released. what was the scope of a global launch?

just consider the fact that when gone with the wind was released. what was the scope of a global launch?

yes the disadvantages were there

but we can't even say that it would have done better with a bigger scope,the taste of people are very different worldwide

exactly. titanic appealed to stupid girls who took their boyfriends along with them. gone with the wind is a whole lot mature in comparison. i did not like it much but titanic is something i cannot tolerate for 2 minutes.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

All Time Box Office Adjusted for Ticket Price Inflation

this is one chart that always fascinates me.

All Time Box Office Adjusted for Ticket Price Inflation

this is one chart that always fascinates me.

they actually didn't use to count tickets in the pre-1980 period

Box office Mojo has itself said that they just divided the total gross with the average ticket price back then to get the tickets estimation

and its funny that more tickets were sold than the money made with Gone with the Wind......lol

well of course. there is little way to find out details from that era. but still. gone with the wind. the movie is freaking 4 hours long. i have no idea why it is rated so highly. i enjoyed it somewhat. largely due to Clark Gable who was pretty awesome in the movie. :D but FOUR FREAKING HOURS.

well of course. there is little way to find out details from that era. but still. gone with the wind. the movie is freaking 4 hours long. i have no idea why it is rated so highly. i enjoyed it somewhat. largely due to Clark Gable who was pretty awesome in the movie. :D but FOUR FREAKING HOURS.

i love long movies,it makes you start to feel like you are in that world urself present

i love watching Star Wars 6 movies straight,but i have only done it twice as i don't get time or i don't have the energy to be awake for 6 hours straight............lol

once was after my board exams,i watched them full night and the other was when i was trying to tie the knots between the episodes to understand the whole thing

i cannot say that it was fun considering the shitty quality of the glasses provided by PVR when i went to watch avatar. but there were some parts which were pretty amazing. i did see plants that appeared to be coming outside the screen.

Back