• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,353
Status
Not open for further replies.

vbooruga

ISP
Reliance , Airtel
I took the connection some 6 months back, till January 31st, it was fine and I never had any disconnection. But the problems started since then, every alternate day, it gets disconnected. Whenever youraise any complaint, it will be closed without any intimation to you, and without solving the problem. In between if you write an email, you will get a standard reply that they are looking at it at high priority. But nothing happens literally, couple of times, the executive will visit your home to try to solve the problem, but I assure you it will be of no use. Then finally I raised a request to cancel the services on 25th February, after that they took it seriously and they were able to resolve the issue by March 1st week. Then it worked fine in March.Again the problem started on 8th april. I raised a complaint on 8th April, nothing happened till now, except that the executive came once and told that cable need to be changed. I dont know how these reliance folks are working.

Which part of chennai you belong to? Which plan u you were in?

Arumbakkam, in 300kbps combo plan.
That's scary . I am also from same area and got the connection 2 weeks back :)

BTW,

Are you in regular phone line DSL connection or metro Ethernet connection ( where phone is a add-on to the modem)

yes and this is very old habit of Rcom,I am.... sorry.... was a reliance mobile customer, since march 2010 to oct 10 I complaint several times regarding network by all means be CC, email, nodal officer, appellate auhtority but seems like they are not interesting in running their telecom business.so Immediately after MNP implementation I applied for port out but they reject my port out request 3 times for unfair reason.finally on 4th attempt I was successfully able to kick them out of my mobile.now happy and dont want to see R ADA group in any form, they are big failure....rumors are there that they are going to shut down their cdma business....

I think metro ethernet, phone needs to be connected to Modem.

mmm. I guess this Ethernet is supposed to be more reliable and stable than regular DSL. Something should be totally wrong with your line. As the rep said ask them to change the cable entirely.

mmm. I guess this Ethernet is supposed to be more reliable and stable than regular DSL. Something should be totally wrong with your line. As the rep said ask them to change the cable entirely.

Ya, thats true, when it is working, absolutely no intermediate disturbance.

The problem was solved on 23rd April, service person has changed the main cable that reaches box, box itself and the cable that comes to my home from box. Now it is working fine. What I am wondering is why they took 15 days to get the cable.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back