Bad service from BIGTV

• Thread starter Thread starter nairsri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,428

nairsri

ISP
Hathway
just after one month of using Bigtv, i have face the problem of automatically restarting the STB. when calling to CC always ask for wait for 5-7 min. every time (they have CC only at Mumbai, we are calling STD from Delhi, i don't have any BSNL/MTNL line so that use toll free number) first time they told me that it is due to over heating and turn off the STB and wait for 30 min. then re-start the same. but no result again having the same problem. second time when i call, after few discussion and holding line (total call time around 40-45 min) they have given a ref. number for checking the same. next day the service engineer come to my home and exchange my STB with old one (same is also having the over heating problem) and bring my new STB with them. today is 4th day but no response yet. i don't know wht can i do.????:@ so beware about bigtv... every thing is fine good quality, good sound, but lack of CC, support and bad STB.:wall:

STB is a issue for few members and check another thread here where someone give solution in thread in thi section

STB is a issue for few members and check another thread here where someone give solution in thread in thi section

Yes, this problem happened in BIGTV when they were yet to lunch their service in march 2008. STB manufaturing was some defect. I think they have changed the defect STB to the manufacture. Please call their Toll free number 18002009001 from AIRTEL mobile or land line number and there will no charge for the call.

Please try it,.

Back