Bangalore Airtel 4G Speedtest & Review

Hey is it possible to take a 4G airtel sim and use it in Huawei E3131 data card? :) and does 4G airtel sim card cost only 50rs?

It should be possible to use Airtel's 4g SIM on any 4g data card which supports 2300mhz network, I can also confirm that the settings are same as for 3g network but I'm not sure if you can buy a 4g SIM separately. Visit the nearest service for more info

Hey is it possible to take a 4G airtel sim and use it in Huawei E3131 data card? :) and does 4G airtel sim card cost only 50rs?

Ok, I just for an update from the Airtel guy that sold me this connection, you can buy a separate 4g SIM only for Rs.50 but he wasn't sure if E3131 would work on Airtel's network. Can you post the complete model number along with all the extensions of that data card

Hi,I am facing issues in purchasing smartbytes.Originally subscribed for 18gb FUP, but have exhausted it recently a week before scheduled end of cycle.Upon attempting to purchase smart bytes, it reads package not available.Has anyone faced same issue?Also what is the helpline number for 4g? i called 18001030405, and it say due to technical upgrade the service is not available.raj.

I've used Tata Docomo and the speeds are brilliant, can't wait to try Airtel's LTE. It's unlikely it will ever replace a copper/OFC wired Internet for me.

Hi,

I am facing issues in purchasing smartbytes.
Originally subscribed for 18gb FUP, but have exhausted it recently a week before scheduled end of cycle.
Upon attempting to purchase smart bytes, it reads package not available.
Has anyone faced same issue?
Also what is the helpline number for 4g? i called 18001030405, and it say due to technical upgrade the service is not available.

raj.

Keep trying again and again pal, Airtel's 4g customer care is not that great. I also had major issues while trying to upgrade to smart bytes at most times. Be careful when you place the order and wait patiently if you are doing it on a 128kbps - post fup line. my order got place twice by mistake and I hard a hard time getting the refund back even as I didn't even use my first pack properly

Back