Baskin Robbins Ice Cream prices in India have reached insane levels

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 35,566
hahai am doing better. i have not checked my weight in over a year. i am sure i would get a heart attack when i would do that in the future.

I bought a weighing scale from Infibeam. Now I check my weight 2-3 times a week. IIRC, I paid around Rs 1500 for the scale and it has proven to be a good investment. It's better than spending Rs 400 for buying ice cream for 2 persons. Your wife will certainly appreciate the money spent on buying weighing scale as long as you don't tell her to stand on that scale. :)

^^ I had a Double Scoop Hot Chocolate Fudge for old times sake at Nirula's last time. Cost about ~150 bucks. They served it in a paper cup of this size:

and it tasted like shit. I remember, earlier they used to serve it in the big beer mug sort of thing.

ya that's true...can never be like the old days HCF(even the choc sauce doesn't taste as good) since the owners changed..almond praline for 10 bucks wasn't bad though

We used to have a market shop of Baskin robins........ But after 1 or 2 year it closed due to lower sales........... Now same shop converted to cream bell. Now we don't have BR in main ghaziabad right now............ A shop in main city mall will be open soon though, but I can't go there on 3 Rd floor just for a stupid ice cream :thumbdown:

Back