Battery life of wireless mouse and keyboard?

• Thread starter Thread starter devx101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4,897
lol...

I was expecting my MK320 battery to give off last week as most of my wireless do in about 15 to 20 days but they have lasted for almost a month and still going green nt seen any red indicator as yet...one more thing they are still on some Chinese alkaline battery they came with its called GB something made in china and says fr industrial purpose.....seems these batteries are even much better than the Duracell ones sad its only fr industrial purpose though...

well the mouse is same as the one I was using before....both are.....M215 only thing they havent written M215 on the combo one :PI think its something to do with the battery ...... lets see if they last fr another month which seems unlikely .....I will need to give it a test with the rechargeable batteries to know if there is really any difference :P

Batteries come with products usually lasts longer than our regular use batteries

day before ystdy the battery of my wireless mouse in MK320 gave out I think they lasted for 25days to a month.

Back