BBC Entertainment and CBeebies

• Thread starter Thread starter Sachcrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 6,512
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya .... its true and good news for all bbc ent. loversgood move by ts

oh now there will increase in another useless channel? :@ damnn who watches them.I never tune to it at all:iomg:

All channels except those sponsored by tamil political parties, ably supported by leaders of those parties with dubious credentials - are boring and fit to be dumped in kuppai thotti (dust bin). The critics of Tata Sky scan the web and internalise the problems reported elsewhere by those of similar elk, and earnestly believe that they have faced them. Their time will be well spent by eulogising the virtues of the twenty odd tamil channels and try to improve the services of the tamil dth service, assuming that it is not already on top and does not need the support of the vikings.

yes,maybe but it doesnt worth to be 24hr.most of us watch is occasionally when there is nothing useful coming on other channels.Is there anyone who just watches this channel most of the day?

^ I haven't watched this channel till date. Either of those BBC channels in fact.

I like BBC entertainment....I watch other channels only if there is nothing to watch on it...It brings you some of the best brit sitcoms..brit comedy is especially good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back