BBC Entertainment and CBeebies

• Thread starter Thread starter Sachcrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 6,512
Status
Not open for further replies.
these guys think they are born in US or UK these kind of thoughts on peoples make INDIA always a developing country :madness:

People who like and watch those channel, just continue watching and enjoy.Those who don't like, let them keep posting in this thread all the nonsense against it :isleep:

Some frogs stay in the well; some go out for study/work and see a big lake. But only some frogs know there is an ocean outside.

Don't know about CNN , but BBC is in another league altogether. Their quality is very high brow. Much better than slapstick american shows. But it does not appeal to everyone.

bbc gets money from the people living in britain. they are not driven just by profits. it's pretty much like DD in india. but 100000 times better. :P

these guys think they are born in US or UK these kind of thoughts on peoples make INDIA always a developing country :madness:

Yes because of them brithish made us slaves and even now some don't understand it.

@techenthu
Sorry I don't know much about you. It is frogs headache to know about well, pit filled with water, lake or ocean :D I am human and I can travel in a ship or aircraft and not a frog.

Those who don't like, let them keep posting in this thread all the nonsense against it :isleep:

Just like you do :isleep:

----------

Some frogs stay in the well; some go out for study/work and see a big lake. But only some frogs know there is an ocean outside.

oh so the frog who works by going out,maybe dont get anything to eat in well.and i think you forgot whereever you work/study you will still be frog and wont turn into buttertfly :hysterical: u will have to depend on insects and lizards only :clap::icry:

I think this thought sums up this thread nicely...Some people here think they are being 'more' Indian by 'not liking' BBC...Lets just keep this discussion to the quality of programs on BBC..If you dont like it..nobody is forcing you to watch it...Just dont take this discussion to ridiculous levels like slaves...born in the us/uk ., colonial influence !!
Those are some very unintelligent comments

@techenthu
Sorry I don't know much about you.

Even I feel sorry for techenthu as he just mentioned how badly he lives in well.Hope he comes out of well of Tata Sky.

----------

bbc gets money from the people living in britain. they are not driven just by profits.

it's pretty much like DD in india. but 100000 times better. :P

:thumb: rightly said,but dont we have too many channels to bear with.
I think even you wouldnt have watched it if it was on Airtel IPTV.

Just like you do :isleep:

Yeah, you, me and few more, who are ruining the Tata Sky section these days with writing non-sense posts & useless smilies in each & every thread.
I guess whole of TATASKY section should be locked/suspend for few days :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back