BBC Entertainment and CBeebies

• Thread starter Thread starter Sachcrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 6,512
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you, me and few more, who are ruining the Tata Sky section these days with writing non-sense posts & useless smilies in each & every thread.
I guess whole of TATASKY section should be locked/suspend for few days :redface:

yep u got the point should lock the whole forum so that all ur useless posts can also be avoided

Yeah, you, me and few more, who are ruining the Tata Sky section these days with writing non-sense posts & useless smilies in each & every thread.
I guess whole of TATASKY section should be locked/suspend for few days :redface:
SVK, you must ignore juvenile delinquents, except short,shrp retorts once in a while. They are influenced by the slapstick silly and mindless comedy of some tamil films. Let us get back to our knowledge pursuits and related postings.

ha i was searching a long time for u mate so ur the grand-son of ABDUL KALAM and how is ur GRANDFATHER mate convey my regards:clap: and so ur language films show good mind developing comedy right oh god comedy is one such thing which is made only to entertain peoples but this child OMG bless u aman:happy:

yep u got the point should lock the whole forum so that all ur useless posts can also be avoided

Ayan, you must ignore juvenile delinquents, except short,shrp retorts once in a while. They are influenced by the slapstick silly and mindless comedy of some english films. Let us get back to our knowledge pursuits and related postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back