Beetel 220bx Latest Firmware

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMafioso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 79,595
:yahoo:AIRTEL is INDIA'S only network which rocks in BROADBAND connectivity both in SALES as well as SERVICE:yahoo:

I've been using the older firmware for quite a while now without issues..so I don't think there is any reason to upgrade at the moment unless there is a significant speed improvement :P

guys it uses mips32 bit processor. i dont know how to put this. but if you use the redboot manual? you may be able to build your own custome firmware. just the thing is i am reading the redboot manual and i am also in the same boat. if anyone is sailing in the same boat/swimming in the same ocean as a lonely sailor/fish? holla! if you got an experimental beetel 220bx try making your own firmware. if you trash the router/modem dont blame me. i am trying to port redboot and linux-mips's into it. as i know a few linux-mips dev's they are helping me. overcome it. cheers. good luck to me.:thumbsup::yahoo:

I am using Beetel 220BX ADSL2+ modem, wanted firmware T28-0Q-005, currrently my modem has T28-0Q-003 :wall:which gives problem in VPN connection. T28-0Q-005 firmware will resolve the issue. anybody out their please help me to get the T28-0Q-005.img:(

@rajaviNow, Airtel is replacing 220BX and 220BX1 with Beetel110BX1 ( NO USB port.)But has got DDNS useful for posting a web site. working fine for me . see old posts in this thread. Tell Airtel you need this DDNS facility or some other problem and they will replace your modem..Post your Device status.A FW update is available in wiki also. see top of this page.

hi yjagota thought you have mentioned to update to T28-0Q-007 but given link to down load T2Q-0Q-007. I am in need of T28-0Q-005.img or image which will support VPN connectivity. need help to set my 220BX ADSL+ modem to support VPN connectivity. :(

Update to T28-0Q-007 instead...
link-removed: Easy Filehosting

Back