BEETEL 220BXI router problem

If i was lucky enough to be givn a unlimited plan why wud i ask for all this?What if the owner himself asks mtnl to remove port binding?? will they remove it then? is it worth giving a try?

i dont think they will remove Port binding even if u askthey use the BRAS id is fixed to your PSTN(landline) telephone numberto authenticate your sessionsIts possible to just authenticate USERID/PWD without looking at your BRAS id(in ERA before port binding)But I doubt the senior babus who can take this decisionwould even understand it if u told them to, much less the tech support guys at 1504 or the aunties at 1500

members/sanchitgarg5/Suppose some other four users , use your dad's acct or yours ( port binding removed ) and your dad or yourself get a a big bill at the end of the month, what will he/you tell "THOSE babus and aunties are good for nothing ".!!!Para two :1. I am not familiar with MTNL but in BSNL a Business plan can be given at the Residence, but not a Home plan at the office. Your dad should/can use Internet at Home.Give details of the tariff plans used by you and your dad. 2. You said about 400 to 500 MB wasted every month in your dad's acct.Make a trip to his office and check usage and download . ( on a Sunday/holiday)Hope you were lucky enough to get a scooter/motorbike or even a bicycle.

I think there is a thing called password to prevent unauthorized access. If the port binding is removed how can anyone access my account without knowing the password? And my dad's office is 18kms away. I wud never be going there just in order to download 400mb.

Back