Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ wireless Router DHCP issue

• Thread starter Thread starter copycat221
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 6,204

copycat221

ISP
airtel
hello all,I have airtel broadband connection and I use Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ wireless Router to connect internetI use wpa2 for authentication and dynamic dhcp is enabled to allocate ip address for clientI have configered client to automatically connect to the router and have access to inetmy problem is the client pc is getting dhcp address successfully for the first time (i.e after initial boot of system) but when I disconnet or it just gets disconneted It is not getting the valid dhcp address (i.e insted of getting 192.168.1.0/24 series its getting something like this 192.168.221.128 and default gatway ip as 192.168.221.2Note : the client is getting successfully authenticated but not getting valid dhcp address, please help me to solve this issuenext thing I would like to ask isIs it possible to create a lan with this router ( i mean is it possible for the clients of this router to communicate with each other ) if "yes" how ?I tried to ping other client but ping is unsuccessfulany help will be usefulthanks in advance

Back