Best Android smartphone under Rs. 10,000

fk just reduced the prices to Rs 9999 on white Xolo q800 there might be another 5% discount for prepaid :D black one is still out of stock :

Upvote 0
anant.del said:
lol :tongue: my guess is since xolo has degraded the chip in new stock. So white color is probably coming out with this new chip and with black they haven't released their new stock yet.
MT6589 chipset to a MT6589W-M chipset is hardly a downgrade. Just 5-8% performance downgrade over MT6589. And black is already available in the mkt. One of my friend bought black one from the shop which has the latest chipset. I don't know why there are no black color in online shops ...

Upvote 0
Bumping an old thread... So I wil get my phone tomorrow. Q700 probably. Any other suggestions? Panasonic and 1~2 other companies also launched some models recently ..any of them good? Or should continue with q700?

Upvote 0
Rs. 8407 on Flipkart if you are going to order online :P
Based on what I have seen and heard. The primary problem with low end phones today is that they have too little space for app installations. Friend is facing this problem on his Lenovo smartphone. It came with 4GB storage out of which 2GB is available for apps. And out of that majority of storage has been taken by the OS itself. He barely has 15 apps installed and he is out of storage for more apps. And none of the apps are larger than 20-30MBs! Things are so bad that he cannot even update existing apps because of lack of storage available for the process of upgrade.
So research on that aspect before making a decision.

Upvote 0
Yup. Saw the price on flipkart and thought ..I should order one.
Waited for other phones to release from lenovo and Panasonic and the models they released made me realise the sub10k models would all be of same specs more or less. Atleast Q700 would have cases I can buy off ebay.
Seems like the moving apps from internal to external problem can be solved by rooting the phone. There's a thread on XDA and quite a number of apps on play store that will do the same.

Upvote 0
:p I was suggesting using my affiliate link.
Finding cases is critical. Friend cannot find anything for his Lenovo. I found a thread about his phone on XDA. I have no courage to perform the experiment on his phone. Told him to find someone in his circle of friends who is comfortable with rooting Android devices.

Upvote 0
Dextermorgan said:
Bumping an old thread... So I wil get my phone tomorrow. Q700 probably. Any other suggestions? Panasonic and 1~2 other companies also launched some models recently ..any of them good? Or should continue with q700?
get the huweai Assend p1 at around 11k to 12k if u like it :)

Upvote 0
anant.del said:
get the huweai Assend p1 at around 11k to 12k if u like it :)
Buts its 12k minimum everywhere. Above budget. Also considered Gionee but decided against it.
Son of a b... went to the page to order and now flipkart increased the price to 8800. What is this ..i don't even

Upvote 0
chromaniac said:
Rs. 8407 on Flipkart if you are going to order online :tongue:
sorry for using quote
but Above link turns out to be [color=rgb(86,86,86);font-family:arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif;font-size:22px;font-weight:bold;]Rs. 9499[/color]
Is flipkart playing some type of game by revising the pricing every few hours.

Upvote 0

Back