Best Broadband Connection in Gurgaon

sreejithbabu

ISP
Reliance
I am living in Gurgaon. I wanted to know which is the best broadband connection in Gurgaon in terms of reliability. I heard about Reliance, Sify and Airtel.I heard about the Reliance Thunder 1099 and Thunder 699 Plans...I would appreciate if anyone from Gurgaon who is having Reliance connection would reply.How much download speed are you getting? Are you facing any problems with it?As far as I know Reliance Connection is available in my area.I would appreciate if Airtel and Sify users also commented about their experience.Thank You.

bsnl > airtel > anything elseIf reliance is available, go for it, but ask others in your locality about their service.Do not go for sify.

bsnl > airtel > anything else

If reliance is available, go for it, but ask others in your locality about their service.

Do not go for sify.

I would like to know. How is Airtel compared to Reliance in terms of reliability in general in Gurgaon? Is it better?

airtel is likely to be more reliable compared to bsnl and reliance. but the fact is that airtel plans are insanely stupid. reliance has the best plans in the market right now (unless you can find a local service provider with better plans). bsnl is another option but is a hassle to deal with.

Back