• Thread starter Thread starter karansawan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6,328

karansawan

ISP
Reliance Broadnet
Hi everybody,

Today, I went to a Lucknow BSNL office to get myself an EVDO but they said there is no hope that it will be available because the Calcutta people, not even being able to fulfill their own demand, are not sending them any new units.

But, they told me that they had NIC cards available.

So, unfortunately I can't get it.

Actually, the download speed of reliance 75 kbps is not enough for me, so I want a connection with a download speed of about 100 kbps.

Please suggest me the best out of these. Remember, I need to download a lot of gnomon and digital tutors DVDs and thus I need a fast and stable connection. Also, I need an unlimited plan.

Also, please mention any other plans under Rs.1000/month which will fulfill my demand but do not mention about the Night Unlimited plans.

Ok, so here are my shortlisted ones :-

BSNL 750UL

Airtel Data Card

BSNL NIC card

Any other plan with satisfactory speed.

I hope you guys can help me. I am desperately in need of high speed internet.

I think check out tata communication's broadband plan.I am using that plan named (flash 256) in which, Day speed is 256 Kkbps Night speed is 1.5 Mbps(I think its more than enough:pleasehelp:) and charges are around 1100 Rs per month. but if u subscribe for 4 months you will get 1 month free..so almost INR 950/Month.Hows is it????????????????????????????:happy:And of course UNLIMITED :)

Reliance Broadnet (Dont go for wimax it sucks) 300KBPS for 799+Tax Unlimited

Back