Best broadband plan in 1.5k/month budget ?

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,435

xyx2000

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Looks like MTNL has fixed the glitch for their 2mbps night unlimited plans, no speed bump during the day , now i may have to shift to another isp or get their 2mbps plan for 2k month , no idea about other options . Whats the best option right now ?

Depends upon the options available to you and the data you need! BSNL 3G unlimited?

I want wired not 3g , dont want latency issues , 50-60gb will be sufficient , for now i will upgrade to 2 mbps mtnl . may be Airtel has some good options? I still have my airtel landline phone , broadband disconnected in 2010 .

you can get one of the hidden plans from airtel. 60GB for 1199 plus taxes is what i have for example. officially, their plans are quite bad.

Freedom 1495 Combo

8Mbps/768Kbps upto 60 GB &

1 Mbps/768Kbps beyond 60 GB

This looks like the best plan from mtnl
------
you can get one of the hidden plans from airtel. 60GB for 1199 plus taxes is what i have for example. officially, their plans are quite bad.
Whats the post fup speed of this plan ? i will call and see what they offer me , i am an airtel customer since 2003

512kbps. and the best part is that you no longer pay for faster speeds. they would let you use the speeds they can offer in your area.

when applying for a connection. directly ask if you can get one of the plans from this brochure:

All new secret Airtel Broadband UL Rapid Plans (Works in parts of Delhi/Gurgaon)

instead of asking them what plans are available.

for example. tell them you want the new rapid 1199 plan that offers 60GB for 1199 rupees plus unlimited local/std calls.

Last edited:

Back