Best deals on HTC One X and HTC One V in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 259
  • Views Views 26,072
Well , I would say wait it out until some clarity is received from HTC about fixing display problems reported by multiple folks including admin here.

hmm I couldn't resist ordering it with 10% coupon for 33569.. the coupon wasn't applicable on 34899 link given, so had to apply it on an higher priced deal.. just hoping to receive it by this weekend :)am upgrading from Nexus One, so definitely a major upgrade for me..

hmm I couldn't resist ordering it with 10% coupon for 33569.. the coupon wasn't applicable on 34899 link given, so had to apply it on an higher priced deal.. just hoping to receive it by this weekend :)
am upgrading from Nexus One, so definitely a major upgrade for me..
oh man.. this is available for 31.5K and i did mention it before here.. why you paid 2K extra?
Brand New Sealed Box HTC One X with bill. | eBay

oh man.. this is available for 31.5K and i did mention it before here.. why you paid 2K extra?
Brand New Sealed Box HTC One X with bill. | eBay
dude as I mentioned in my email, the discount coupon wasn't valid for this link and one more similarly priced deal on ebay... I tried it out with a couple of accounts but the coupon wasn't working.. I think it might be because these two deals were featured deals on ebay and the coupon's condition says not applicable on 'deals of the week'.
can you please tell me if you have tried using the coupon on that link or assuming that it would work?

Back