Best ISP in Gurgaon supporting peering

I guess it's pretty cool as long as the connection is stable. Comparable to Reliance Thunder. Much much cheaper than Airtel.

I guess it's pretty cool as long as the connection is stable. Comparable to Reliance Thunder. Much much cheaper than Airtel.

Yes, but peering was the reason I subscribed to their plan. Of late, their connection has gotten unreliable as well. So contemplating a move to other ISP in the locality. Saw reliance ads in the vicinity, any idea if its worth a try?

AND YES.. MY QUESTION ON THE FIRST PAGE REMAINS UNANSWERED :(
Any ISP in Gurgaon supporting btcache/peering?

Yes, but peering was the reason I subscribed to their plan. Of late, their connection has gotten unreliable as well. So contemplating a move to other ISP in the locality. Saw reliance ads in the vicinity, any idea if its worth a try?

AND YES.. MY QUESTION ON THE FIRST PAGE REMAINS UNANSWERED :(
Any ISP in Gurgaon supporting btcache/peering?
Maybe you broadband

So.. what was the result of this discussion guys, any ISP which had btcaching found? I just moved here , and i need to get my broadband connection setup.

Hi all,

I have been using TriplePlay for quite some time now (more than 1.5 yrs) and seen it going down from good to worse. I now wish to change my ISP which supports peering network (btcache) so that I can access torbox for for faster downloads. I put up in DLF Ph-3, U Block.
Can someone please suggest me what are the options I have in this area for good ISPs with peering? Rite now I am using their 2 Mbps (till 6 GB) and later on 1 Mbps unlimited plan and it kinda sucks.
Any help?
I have been also using it for almost 2 years now...but things are going bad...if you ISP with local peering do inform me to. I have talked to most ISP but no one is providing at present.

Back