Best ISP wrt pings for online gaming in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipanjan Das

I want a very good connection with very good ping times for playing cs online.........Which one to take Airtel/Reliance/Tata Help Guys.........Here BSNL s**ks Ping stats from 180 and goes till 800(lol).........

i have an airtel connection... i've been playing cs for 3-4 years and experienced high pings like once in a month... even if i downloading from torrent and playing, i get pretty stable pings.. but i've heard that reliance offers the best ping.. :/

I want a very good connection with very good ping times for playing cs online.........Which one to take Airtel/Reliance/Tata Help Guys.........

Here BSNL s**ks Ping stats from 180 and goes till 800(lol).........

what is the server location ?
ping will greatly depend on the server-location, in general airtel is better ping for south east Asian region.

----------

... even if i downloading from torrent and playing, i get pretty stable pings.. but i've heard that reliance offers the best ping.. :/
I hope you know the difference between the bandwidth & Ping-time.
bandwidth has nothing to do with ping timings.
Relience use to give good ping withing India, specially to Bombay based servers.

I hope you know the difference between the bandwidth & Ping-time.
bandwidth has nothing to do with ping timings.

If your connection is saturated, ping times will increase..

Ya,most of the cs server are based in Mumbai(Bombay),Delhi,Kolkata,Hydrabad........I am frm kolkata........I also heard that Reliance gives the best ping........What about Tata Broadband????

Between Airtel and Reliance........ Reliance is much better in the pings department as I have both, cannot comment on TATA as I haven't used them from a long time.

Between Airtel and Reliance........ Reliance is much better in the pings department as I have both, cannot comment on TATA as I haven't used them from a long time.

Does anybody have an experience with Tata Broadband????I just wanted to to know how is Tata's ping.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back