Best Media Player

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 15,233
but i use Kmplayer..and if i want to change the volume..just up arrow or down arrow..and if i want to skim to a particular part of movie..i use left/right arrow button.....but in case of VLC..its hard..:/

Err u mean like in VLC we have to press the control+arrow key for with the functions u stated... Yes I guess it is very hard...

I just like one feature of VLC player that it can play rtsp:// files flawlessly.

Otherwise I hate it, the tray icon option always had some sort of issue with it.

Customizing the player is like, argh!

Windows Media Player has never failed on me.

You kind of made my point there... I dont have to mess around with multiple players for diff formats as VLC does them all... I have already admitted that the UI of VLC is nothing to write home about... But the plain UI also means it uses next to no system recourses so I could use it on an old worn out system just as well as my spanking new one... zzzz Running multiple operations while playing a movie on WMP can be quite troublesome for someone like me who likes to multitask... Though WMP isnt much of a option for me as I nowadays do most of my work on a macbook ...

Um player for Mac, linux n win. Change the skin to modern. its great.
UMPlayer | Download for free

Back