Best option for 3g dongle in Gurgaon?

• Thread starter Thread starter techin5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 12,214
ISP
none
Guys,
Are there any non wired options (aka 3g dongles) which have high speeds with 30gb downloads or more?
Apparently it's touch to get broadband where I am (Phase 2) and I'll need 3g dongle. Price doesn't matter as long as it's below 2.5k (give or take 500), just what can I do?
Best and fastest? (I have tata photon from work and it's absolutely rubbish here, do not even recommend tata please).
For wired broadband, Airtel put the phone down once I give my address (wtf.. how crap is their customer service), youbroadband say they can put it in my house (it's like a homestay with 6 other rooms in building). Any suggestions from wise minds here?
Thanks!

Bsnl wired? Else, mtnl 3G, no other operator gives a large data quota on 3G, except mtnl.

Cheapest would be mts 3g+ or reliance 3g.Airtel or vodafone 3g r also good but costlier

Wired is giving me a tough time trying to get somone to come out and look at my place. Youbroadband has agreed to see, are they good?

YOU works good b/w 4am - 7pm. Don't go for it if you need to rely heavily on the internet b/w 7PM - 2AM.

yougotmehere said:
12mbps is good b/w 4am - 7pm..After 7pm till midnight it is 384kbps Don't fall prey for their 3month plans as they offer free installation and discount on those...better to enrol for 1month plan and pay 700 for installation to testify...Atleast you can get rid of them at a loss of 700
That's a good idea!

Back