Best Payment Gateway in India

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,993
Ok.. So opted for 2checkout ... Got the account approved within 2 days ..
It is bit expensive but the only feasible and easy option available for me right now ..
Indian payment gateway should use some brain and they need to make the process simpler for small merchants ..
There is no way I am going to sign stamp papers, get letter from bank manager etc etc .. The requirements for opening a merchant account with Indian gateways is just too painful ..

I guess Flipkart is trying to target exactly that market. They just need time to get everything ready for delivery. Maybe 6 months from now, you would be able to switch to them?
I hope Paytm launches their own payment gateway too if they have created their own or something like that. I find their system better than Flipkart.

chromaniac said:
I guess Flipkart is trying to target exactly that market. They just need time to get everything ready for delivery. Maybe 6 months from now, you would be able to switch to them?
I hope Paytm launches their own payment gateway too if they have created their own or something like that. I find their system better than Flipkart.
Payzippy looked very promising .. Although their fee for international credit cards will go beyond 5% ..
Plus they r still not accepting international cards .. But they will soon start accepting them ..
I would certainly prefer some Indian gateway but unfortunately there is none right now which could serve my purpose ..
I can somehow look beyond SDK and fees etc issue while selecting a gateway .. But extensive paperwork, getting sign from witness, bank etc is not my thing ..
For 2co I just needed to submit my passport and PAN .. and they checked my site and asked me few things abt the services I will be providing .. and than it got approved .. Everything was so fast and totally online .. No snail mail or signatures involved ..

Sry .. Payzippy does accept international credit card ..
But it allows INR transaction only and don't accept amex and dinners as yet :(
Was very much interested in payzippy cos they have least amount of paperwork .. But I guess once they start accepting USD than I will be able to use it ..

if your majority of target shoppers are India based, you should go with a Indian Gateway as you would be able to process net-banking easily.
Most international gateways will turn out to be pain for Indian Debit cards and missing net-banking would certainly restrict your sales.

Top 10 Best Online Payment Gateways In IndiaCC AvenueTransecutepaypalDirectPayICICI PaysealABC PaymentsPaysignetHDFC Payment GatewayIndiaPayEBS

Back