Best unlimited BB Connection ??

• Thread starter Thread starter allyrocky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,317

allyrocky

ISP
BSNL
Hi guys,wht is the best BB Unlimited connection avaliable ??im currently using BSNL UL750 (256kbps)..It's really slow...any better plans avaliable?

Hi,I opted for Airtel's 799 plan with 256kbps unlimited download. Till today since its installation 5 months ago, I have not faced a single problem.I have moved to Airtel after having very bad times with Tata Indicom, Reliance and Sify :-) and after doing lot of research online!!!Choose your convenient one.I hope MTNL has similar plan for 599. But dont know about its service :-(.By the way, I live in Delhi circle.

If you can download in nights, why dont you try 500C or 500C+ in BSNL itself ?~~~~Does anyone use Combo 499 plan from Airtel here ?

Hi Guys I m Using bsnl 750 bb combo...I want To know that is their any way to increase the download speed for torrentsSpeed i ged 4 download are :Torrents max-30 kbpswith idm - 50 kbps.plz share your speed also specially 750 UL users..n also trick 2 increase speed for downloading torrents.I also download torrent on my Nokia n80 with airtel gprs (now running free)with the speed of 20 kbps mostly........:thumbsup:

Airtel i guess.....very stable speeds...........

Back