Best WiFi router for Tikona

ISP
Tikona
I am a regular user of Tikona having 2 mbps plan. And my connectivity seems to be good most of the time because the tower is not fo far from my home. Hmm.. I recently bought a new Dell laptop and I uses Apple Ipad and Samsung Galaxy Tab also, I went to nehru place yesterday, but got confused as which Wifi router I should buy to use the Internet on various devices at home both wirelessly as well as wired.I have a desktop also.So which wifi router I should buy to use with tikona! My budget is around 1500-2200 Rs. I want to use the desktop wired, and laptop, Ipad & Samsung Galaxy tab wirelessly, and laptop wired if the range is not adequate to go to the floor above(I can extend and keep a seperate wired lan connection to that room, in case to use in the absence of enough signal). Please suggest me. Regards, thanks in advance.

Check this one out, specs and reviews both looks good.
TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router
- Wireless N 300 capable
- IP QOS - Control Bandwidth
- DD-WRT Support
- 3 Years Domestic Warranty
- Availble for around 1700 bucks

Thanks for your valuable guidance and time @rj27 :)I am considering to buy it soon. Wil I be able to use and configure this router to use more than 2 pc simultaneously? And... what about the login page? I hope that it works hassel free,! If there is a similar D-Link model also, please suggest! Thanks :)

I brought the wifi router finally from Nehru place. I wanted to buy the D-Link one, but then wentup to bought TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router. Costed Rs.1650The router comes with a setupcd. So I connected a cable from my laptop to the lan2 port of router and the tikona cable to the WAN port of the router. The cd contains a guiding wizard for setup like Mac cloning, dynamic ip, login pag wire etc. So i followed the steps and was finally able to connect the internet on laptop (with still the cable from laptop to router attached) and on my samsung Galaxy tab 2 simultaneously. But when I detached the lan cable from the laptop and tried to connect the laptop wirelessly, the "limited connection" came on my laptop wireless adaptor.Please guide me to setup one desktop (wired), Samsung Galaxy tab2 ,ipad and the laptop wirelessly. I want to keep a seperate 20 meter long cable running from the router to the upper floor( if in case I don't get the wifi signal on upper floor).Thanks with lots of regard

If u got ruckus modem with tikona just activate all@home solution for 1500 rs it will work wired and wireless no configuration required.Tikona people do remotely

Hi,
I have Tikona Broadband connetion. I have purchased D-Link wifi router for it.
How can I configure D-Link wifi universal with Tikona, that means no need to require login again and again on Tikona?
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Vaib

Back