BEWARE of TATA Broadband Unlimited (9 Pm to 9 Am)

• Thread starter Thread starter raamm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,243
Status
Not open for further replies.

raamm

ISP
3G-BSNL BB 4Mbps / VCON D2H HD
Dear friendsI was using TBB at CHENNAI for almost 6months service was good. I have asked for new connection since i moved from X place to Y.Instead of shifting i went for new connection,I got installation done with in 3 days (07/09/07). Service Engineer promised me Night Unlimited will be activated with in 2 weeks.Tata has withdrawn NUL from their website.I spoke to customer care, they said they have problem with software issues and NUL will be activated soon ( No assurance given )TATA plan is to get new customers, It is like cheating the customer.Users please put your comments, as a Prepaid cutomer we are unable to get money back. So please get conformation before you buy TBB ( NUL )Regardsram

"promises are meant to be broken."tataindicom literally follows it.

There are many pre-paid customers like you that I know of.I am a post paid customer and face the poorest of poor services, too. This ISP has harassed me since February 15th, 2006. What I am doing against them is for all to see on the web (Admanya.com, MouthShut.com ... and here... amongst other places!) Here is what I suggest to you:BLOG this issue and get many together because fighting together will help you all. Also, follow my suggestions if you like? Take the battle to TRAI (report a complaint against TATA-indicom). TRAI will not respond [as usual]. Then put in an RTI application at TRAI, against them, hence also against TATA-indicom. That'll work. You want to win, then you will have to keep them on their toes.... make them improve and finally pay your investments back... or just work together to bring a poorly run company down.

AjoyEricLalThank you for your supportWe need more support to Teach TATA BB, Till now only we two are fighting..What is the procedure to Complaint ?RTI?Regardsram

Dear Raamm,
Thank you for your few lines.
There are many that are standing up to the nonsense we are all having to face through this and many other ISPs. Don't allow yourself to get bullied by VSNL/ TATA-indicom in any way.
In a few words -- as requested -- I am giving you an idea on how the procedure to lodge your complaints should be... my recommendations:

#1:
I first wrote to Mr. Subodh Bhargava (CMD, VSNL) with all the evidence, along with my bill based upon tangible losses (costs) to me. and asking for immediate payment and betterment of services. I gave him a deadline simply because I was patient with them all for so very long. (You do not need to do that, as you have communicated with others at VSNL/ TATA-indicom before, I assume).

#2:
I waited for a response (see point #1) which never came. I then wrote to Mr. Nripendra Misra (Chairman, TRAI) one day after the deadline to VSNL had expired, complaining harshly about VSNL ignoring my letters/ eMails, not giving me due credits and still not giving me the service that I pay in full for. I also gave TRAI a deadline of 14 days.

#3:
Again, I waited for a response (see point #2) which never came. I then handed in my RTI application to the ‘Chief Public Information Officer’ at TRAI (Mr. Jiwan Dass) demanding a response to my complaint letter(s) (see points #1 & #2).

#4:
Parallel to this, I involved the electronic media (TV) and the press (magazines & newspapers) to give my well-documented case more power. This has partially worked. Fact is that I was able to convince CNN-IBN to film my grievance against VSNL/ TATA-indicom. This is still to be aired (on one of the first Saturdays in early October 2007). Also, get to write to Consumer VOICE magazine andothers that you know of.

I have written so much on this subject. For more check out the other areas... see link at the bottom of this message OR just go to:

Hope this helps in getting you started?
Cheers
Ajoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Even i do live in chennai , and something similar happened to me . The Tata rep guys came to my house as i enquired abt new connection , they told me that for now NUL is disabled , but i can get a connection now and as soon as NUL is enabled i can also avail it .I knew that they were making False promise and asked them to get me a written letter saying the NUL will come back in a month , which they refused :PSo yeah , NEW CONNECTION GUYS BEWARE :whistle:

Guys what about renewing your existing connection ... does Night Time Unlimited ( currently activated) gets disabled on renewal ???

I was on NUL plan and after renwal 99 rs was deducted and NUL was not activated. I gave a complaint to customer care and they said the amount would be credited back within 24 hrs, but failed, so i called Nodal officer and gave the complaint and within an hr he activated the NUL!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back