Bharti Airtel selects NDS for DTH service

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 14,044
Mek i am wondering whats happening in this forum. We have tit tat but nothing like this. I apologise to you for every thing if i had hurted you. I think we in the forum need to reunite to hammer who are creating this fake ids.
When i read your message i did not mean what you mean but now i found that another id of asdfgf is created by some one:wall:. Please come with some ideas to eliminate these kind of activities. At least for this issue we need to be united.:thumbsup:. This message is for you also jjvj. Please come froward where ever you are. At the end of the day we all are pangalis we need to fight against this terrorism activites
Buddy did I ever say you hurt me? No need for you apologies. Whatever we had I would rate in a way towards meaningful discussions in this useful forum. Its meant for information sharing and not for promotion. My intention is that only, and I want everybody to work towards it rather than accusing other products without even knowing about it. May be you can look at the posts history of mine you will definitely agree with me.

Anyway we need to cope up with this new menace. Lets be united not only on this, in many other things.

Mek i am wondering whats happening in this forum. We have tit tat but nothing like this. I apologise to you for every thing if i had hurted you. I think we in the forum need to reunite to hammer who are creating this fake ids.
When i read your message i did not mean what you mean but now i found that another id of asdfgf is created by some one:wall:. Please come with some ideas to eliminate these kind of activities. At least for this issue we need to be united.:thumbsup:. This message is for you also jjvj. Please come froward where ever you are. At the end of the day we all are pangalis we need to fight against this terrorism activites

i felt someone was remembering me so i opened this forum and checked threads and surprise surprise.....found that Mr.ajuravi is telling me something...and that too with his usual spelling mistakes (dont take it seriously)... and aju i am always here dont worry i wont say Bye and so on... i am always ready to post even though it will be liked by few and not liked by few. I dont care about that..

i think pangalis = friends ? am i right? today you looks to be in tamilian role posting lot of tamil words :hysterical:

GUYZ wats happening here y r u guyz fighting with each other :wall:may be we can change the thread name as RULES OF ADMINISTRATOR it would be apt :madness:guyz understand one thing we all are members and have rights to post threads without hurting others :thumbsup:and after the member who sent the thread has asked sorry for the mistake and u guyz are all not considering it:mad: so leave it everything will be fine dont forget the oath u have taken tat ALL INDIANS ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS will u fight with ur brother or sister plz dont fight with other members:)

Back