Bhopal or otherwise - Anyone here whose Airtel Fiber is down since noon yday? Location Gulmohar

ISP
Airtel
Reason given due to Ganesh chathurthis cables had been cut to allow for passage.

down since 12 noon yday - 19/09/24 and still on going.

if yes you can email the below address to seek compensation like 6gb/day of outage on prepaid to WFH etc or apply credit to your WIFI account by 2X outage days.

I have been able to get the 6gb coupon for hotspotting on all 4 prepaid sims

Be persistent and complain. include non airtel TOI etc people too.

from my other comment:

Email all these addresses and keep spamming - I have had success with it;

To: 121 <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>,<[email protected]> ,<[email protected]>,Digamber Bahuguna <[email protected]>

replace appellate and nodals for your own state.

[email protected] is their escalation team's email - who actually gets shit done. save for future use

file a complaint with NCH

Also also a complaint here - CPGRAMS-Home -
Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System

Apart from that LinkedIn - add Gopal Vittal the CEO this Digamber Bahuguna dude how is head of the Business relations other execs , and Twitter

Highlight the fact no support or real eta in vision, just rolling 3 hours sms's

Goodluck!

and please update this thread if/when you get some traction so other can see it too, cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
It was down Day before yesterday evening in my city Pune as well. We were getting SMS in every 3 hours with new ETA for issue to be resolved. It got resolved next day around 2 pm.

@SVK did you notice any electrical works being carried out; I suspect mine is due my state elec board upgrading the pole to insulated and went on a rampage to cut all the fiber wires in the way. Airtel's cabling infra is shit to say the least, jio also got affected in my area but they sorted it out. Can't wait for my airtel wifi account ot hit 0 (credits and coupons to be applied - wont be paying them another dime - have been only with them for a month and a bit and their CS is sooooo shiet - never faced such torments from jio CS)and spwang up jiofiber connection thats on pause.

Back