Big TV has BIG Problems

no idea about the power consumption, but what i heard is they have launched new model 2 stb, model 1 were having issues and bugs, which have been fixed in model 2, best part is their dealers are selling both the models :p

no idea about the power consumption, but what i heard is they have launched new model 2 stb, model 1 were having issues and bugs, which have been fixed in model 2, best part is their dealers are selling both the models :p

Power consumption will be specified in the manual supplied with the STB. Is the manual available in the web site?

...No answer satisfies everyone, you people have made up your mind then why are you troubling us, you seem to have a big time issue with Reliance, fine it up to you but keep it with you, Out of 4 issues raised by someone, 2 were not his own and other 2 do not merit much as one is of customer care (where one can have some bad days, OK) and other was ad sense of Google where in all possibility Google could have made a mistake in the URL. OK yaar you have issues, fine we all have issues but take it easy guys. I am an Electronic Engg. working in a MNC for 27 years and I have Tata Sky in one flat and purposely I have taken BIGTV at my other place just to see what happens. You will not believe that my installation was done on 15th August 2008 @ 11 am and till date they have not even come for payment of Rs.2499/- whereas with TS, I made payment upfront by CC, now come to technology part, Just one sentence is enough BIGTV is MPEG4 transmission whereas DISHTV and TS both are MPEG2 and as everyone know that MPEG4 is the most latest technology. Hope it was helpful to you

You will not believe that my installation was done on 15th August 2008 @ 11 am and till date they have not even come for payment of Rs.2499/- whereas with TS, I made payment upfront by CC, now come to technology part, Just one sentence is enough BIGTV is MPEG4 transmission whereas DISHTV and TS both are MPEG2 and as everyone know that MPEG4 is the most latest technology. Hope it was helpful to you

If big tv has not collected its dues for nearly a month, it speaks volumes of its commitment to offer unpaid service or simply poor accounting/marketing. How many such lucky customers are there; we have heard countless instances of reliance mobile harassing customers with non payment and over billing; Non collection is really big news.

mpeg4 and mpeg2 are compression techniques; a transponder can accommodate mre channels with mpeg4 (almost double) than with mpeg2. Quality of output is the same for both.

If you check back, you will know that there were no similar complaints when Tata Sky was launched.

Back