• Thread starter Thread starter pranay91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,917

pranay91

Regular
ISP
ADSL
I live in Qatar and want to desperately know if anyone has tried Big TV here in Middle East. I would love to find out if signals here are clear so I can bring the decoder in Summer.Thanks/

still there is no commercial launch in india. how can you expect middle east subscribers:confused: i am not so techie in satellites. for info please see image below. it show measat 3 beam for bigtv

well you know how india works...im sure if u hve the money u can get big tv right NOW...im not joking...ihve been reading on other forums, sum ppl have already bought a decoder to dubai...they were asking for installation settings...i emailed them but no reply yet...so some ppl in dubai hve already got the big tv stbs and suscriptions.

We tried big tv in Qatar sometimes back ... comparatively signals are very weak in Doha area. Rest of the country we didn't try. But we should try again after the commercial launch of this DTH.. But the problem is that the authorities in Qatar have now banned all types of big dish antennae and the things are getting tough here.

so did u c a similar sized dish as required for Tata Sky. Were the signals actually weaker than tata sky? Tata sky has weak signals here but most of the ppl still get nearly all channels.

Back