Big Tv Launch On 1st May

arifshaikh17

ISP
24 ONLINE
GOOD NEWS ALL BIG TV FAN...THE COMMERCIAL LAUNCH DATE IS 1ST MAY THAT WHAT I GOT TODAY FROM DTH DEALER,HE SAID SALES OF BIG TV DTH START ON 1ST MAY..SO I HAVE BOOK MY DISH........IT COST 1600/ INCLUDING INSTALLATION + 3 MONTH SUBSCRIPTOIN OF ALL CHANNELS PROBLY 240 CHANNELS + 3 MONTH FREE ALL MOVIE CHANNEL..........GET READY 4 EXTRAVEGENZA........ :thumbsup: HAPPY DISH TV USER :thumbsup: GOOD THINGS ARE COMING YOUR WAY ON 1ST MAY:thumbsup:

Another speculation! Good, keep it up!!

One more time ... one more guess ...one more expectation ...one more time waiting...one more dth dealer promise to be broken ( i wish not to happen so )...one more rumor ...Oh my god ONE MORE THREAD !

I told you guys!!! Surprises are more cheerful than Expectations.Stop expecting, stop waiting and stop talking about BIG tv here and they will launch soon you stop looking for.That will be a BIG surprise for all of us. So keep a good hope in a small corner of your heart and BIG shape will take place in that small soft corner soon :)Lets hope BIG comes in a real BIG way (rather believing/reading/wasting time to read all such dealer spreaded rumours)!Keep smiling :)

GOOD NEWS ALL BIG TV FAN...THE COMMERCIAL LAUNCH DATE IS 1ST MAY THAT WHAT I GOT TODAY FROM DTH DEALER,HE SAID SALES OF BIG TV DTH START ON 1ST MAY..SO I HAVE BOOK MY DISH........IT COST 1600/ INCLUDING INSTALLATION + 3 MONTH SUBSCRIPTOIN OF ALL CHANNELS PROBLY 240 CHANNELS + 3 MONTH FREE ALL MOVIE CHANNEL..........GET READY 4 EXTRAVEGENZA........ :thumbsup: HAPPY DISH TV USER :thumbsup: GOOD THINGS ARE COMING YOUR WAY ON 1ST MAY:thumbsup:

hey can u give the no. of that dealer who claims this...........

u r right.i also called my dth dealer today he told me that bigtv will launch on 1st of may.

u r right.i also called my dth dealer today he told me that bigtv will launch on 1st of may.
CC when contacted said that there can be an ad. during the first week of May 2008 regarding the launch, but is yet to be confirmed. If BIG is launching on 1st May, we would have had a really BIG ad. campaign by now! Anyways, me too like to see BIG launch at the earliest!!

And by the way, did your dealers receive the STBs etc.?:confused:

1st may is unlikely, BIG TV wud make sure that they advertise well b4 launch (say 15days) so that ppl dont buy Tata Sky, dishtv, sun dth and wait for their launch.i am sure tatasky, dishtv and sun dth sale wud drop drastically the day BIG tv starts ads.

For Tata Sky and Dish., yes it may be true. But for SUN DTH it is not true. The are people who gives the DTH in ever low price with good channels and Clarity.BIG TV also not coming into that catagory. So please do not drag SUN DTH as it is entirely different.

Im shifting my house next week, and if Big is launching by 1st, they can surely expect one more customer. Else its gonna be my local cable only.

Back