Big tv : Software update

world_of_dth

Regular
ISP
net connect
JUST FEW MIN BACK BIG TV'S SOFTWARE UPDATION DONE WITH VER-1.6.1 AND GOOD THING ABT NEW SOFTWARE IS NOW VOLUME CONTROL RELATED PROBLEM IS NOW RESOLVED.:dance:
NO OTHER VISIBLE CHANGES AS OF NOW. I THINK NOW THEIR SOFTWARE AND STB RELATED PROBLEMS WILL BE RESOLVE VERY SOON AND WE CAN ENJOY BIG TV OFFICIALLY VERY SOON.

ONLY a volume bar has changed... nothing too excited. they added 2 more channels (but i dont know which ones!!!) - i couldnt figure it out (i was hoping Colors - but its not) - I guess, may be 2 more regional channels they might added. Now 186 TV channels and they added 5 more radio channels so now we have 10 radio channels.Thats ALL. No other major changes! Dont get too excited.

Are bhai mara have STB automatic chalu thai che remote parthi power button daba vanu nathi:DSTB is now start automatice without pressing power button. Also I seen 187 channels at night so 3 channels added.No information at the moment.:thumbsup:

Yep, thats correct - now STB starts as soon as we switch on a power switch. We dont have to press a Power button again in a remote.Today morning, it scanned again and now have 188 channels (all newly added are regional channels).

I guess those are comeback channels:) Now BIG Tv doing too many changes and hoping big dhamaka by weekend with new channels

in ch 991 or customer care channel note that when they show the demo the remote control labels are slightly different and also u can get a glimpse of the new STB.also that software was first released on 19 july at 10:30pm after 20 min they reverted back to the old software and it was only yesterday they again put the new software.

Back