BIG TV - Web Site is down due to Updation

yeh... party doesnt mean a launch but it is around a corner. there is a reliance web world and they would be showing a demo from 15th. i went there today and asked (when i didnt see even a single hoarding or a name of BIG anywhere there) and he said that they are supposed to give but yet not. we already made an agreement and they demanded us to get a TV first. he shown me a space where he is gonna install a tv to show a big tv demo. he said that i still have to buy a tv first... they are almost unanswered... i could read their face."karne wale hain 15 ko par abhi tak hamara contact nahi kiya hain - to pata nai kab hoga"

yeh... party doesnt mean a launch but it is around a corner. there is a reliance web world and they would be showing a demo from 15th. i went there today and asked (when i didnt see even a single hoarding or a name of BIG anywhere there) and he said that they are supposed to give but yet not. we already made an agreement and they demanded us to get a TV first.

he shown me a space where he is gonna install a tv to show a big tv demo. he said that i still have to buy a tv first... they are almost unanswered... i could read their face.
"karne wale hain 15 ko par abhi tak hamara contact nahi kiya hain - to pata nai kab hoga"
Long way to go, it appears!:redface:

Back