BigTV Customer Care Manager or SEnior Officials

• Thread starter Thread starter deepu_dips
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,153

deepu_dips

ISP
No Idea
Hi,Can someone plz provide me the contact details of any BigTV customer care manager or senior officials...Customer Care is crap of BigTV..need to take few issues directly as the executives refuse to connect to manager's...all i hear isGone for b'fastGone for strollGone outGone for meetingGone for LunchGone for Tetc etc...but never get to spk to them...And standard answers.."System Down/ Server down call later(never comes)"Sincerely, not happy with BigTV and its service...Tata Sky was lot better..ThanksDips

Hi,

Can someone plz provide me the contact details of any BigTV customer care manager or senior officials...Customer Care is crap of BigTV..need to take few issues directly as the executives refuse to connect to manager's...all i hear is
Gone for b'fast
Gone for stroll
Gone out
Gone for meeting
Gone for Lunch
Gone for T
etc etc...but never get to spk to them...
And standard answers.."System Down/ Server down call later(never comes)"

Sincerely, not happy with BigTV and its service...Tata Sky was lot better..

Thanks
Dips

Which part of Bangalore did you get the STB from? Never rely on the CC. They are already struggling with the response.

hmm..thats really pathetic..there is nobody to even listen to u..I thought the worst customer care is Tata Indicom..but even they have a nodal officer for customer care..and I hv found them pretty decent..Try to see if BigTv has something similar....

I completely agree.
Going for Big TV is really a BIG mistake. I bought it before 10 days and now, I have made so many calls. Yes. Everyday I call atleast 3-4 times. Everytime I get same reply. "It will be done within 12 hrs, 48hrs etc". I even sent 2 to 3 mails to [email protected], no use. No response from them.

I wonder how did I fall pry to this. There is no contact number other than the CC number. Also the guys who sell this, says clearly that they are not responsible for any installation and they just SELL the box.

Its hard to believe that such a big comp[any like reliance is screwing us like this. Imagine the amount of money he has collected upfront!!! And just enjoys the money and its interest. While we are just keeping the box in show case. If the service is going to be so poor during the Launch, how can they manage in the long run.

So pathetic. I feel bad that I did not check the reviews and status before buying the box.

Frustrated customer from bangalore.

I am also looking for some help :cry:

I completely agree.
Going for Big TV is really a BIG mistake. I bought it before 10 days and now, I have made so many calls. Yes. Everyday I call atleast 3-4 times. Everytime I get same reply. "It will be done within 12 hrs, 48hrs etc". I even sent 2 to 3 mails to [email protected], no use. No response from them.

I wonder how did I fall pry to this. There is no contact number other than the CC number. Also the guys who sell this, says clearly that they are not responsible for any installation and they just SELL the box.

Its hard to believe that such a big comp[any like reliance is screwing us like this. Imagine the amount of money he has collected upfront!!! And just enjoys the money and its interest. While we are just keeping the box in show case. If the service is going to be so poor during the Launch, how can they manage in the long run.

So pathetic. I feel bad that I did not check the reviews and status before buying the box.

Frustrated customer from bangalore.

I am also looking for some help :cry:

Call the customer care, take a docket no (Complaint no ) , tell them if the issue is not resolved within 48 hours, u will return the box to the place you bought it from , then wait and watch what happens, :whistle:

Call the customer care, take a docket no (Complaint no ) , tell them if the issue is not resolved within 48 hours, u will return the box to the place you bought it from , then wait and watch what happens, :whistle:

Come on. As of now, I have 4 complaint numbers. (In the last 14 days of wait)

Do you think its really worth complaining to those CC guys? Nothing. They are just paid to "take" the complaint or any feedback and mail to their tech dept or seniors. Thats all they do.

well then, why not return the box from where u got the kit from and demand a full refund :thumb:

Back