Billing problems in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter Wannabe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,816
if restrating is an issue, u can try the bridge mode...it's lot easier to connect/disconnect that way...regarding the billing issue, if u're in delhi, then go to the barakhamba office of MTNL and meet the AGM broadband and ur issue will be solved...enjoy!!!

I don't want to go to bridge mode since the conn. goes through a Wi-Fi router before connecting to the pc's.And sadly, (or maybe happily), I'm in Mumbai... Anyways, I don't care now, I'm downloading inly on weekends...

my telephone line is cut......on non payment of bill......i got 5 bills totalling rs.25000+ for internet usage chargesSERIOUS ACTION MUST BE TAKEN NOW......SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO.....ILL BE GRATEFUL

My A/C Summary shows 20 MB more d/l than my Session history for the month of May. Same probs even with my friends a/c in Mumbai. Any1's facing this prob.

QUOTE(baudhayan @ May 13 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]51192[/snapback]
My A/C Summary shows 20 MB more d/l than my Session history for the month of May. Same probs even with my friends a/c in Mumbai. Any1's facing this prob.[/b]

Are you talking about the "Free ADSL MB balance for current month" value on the "Account Summary page ?

If so, then no, my account summary does not show more MBs than I have downloaded.

"Free ADSL MB balance for current month" value on the "Account Summary page is 661.01
Total in the "Quantity Billed (MB)" column on the "View Session Hostory" page is 342.9022

me2 facin diz same prblm no use to send complain emails to helpdesk they jus a piece of shi* they never takes any action nor they will take in future

Back