• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,539

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
MUMBAI: Bindass Movies has acquired 200 Hollywood titles, thereby completing its second wave of bulk acquisition since its launch in October 2007.
This is the first major acquisition since Walt Disney increased its stake in UTV in February this year.
The new acquisition adds to the already existing library of 100 titles with the channel.
The new titles comprise a library of comedy and action films from Hollywood studios like Warner Brothers, Fox and Disney, and include few movies from production houses based in Germany and France.
"We also acquired titles from other smaller producers but inked a bulk deal with Warner Brothers, Fox and Disney," said Bindass Movies GM (acquisitions) Manasi Sapre.
The newly acquired titles will be aired in weekend branded slots at 6:45 pm and 8: 45 pm. The slots are Saturday XL Premiere, Friday Comedy and Sunday Action.
Kill Bill (vol 1 and 2), Broken Arrow, the Die Hard trilogy, Big Momma’s House II, the Scary Movie trilogy, Duplex and Predator are some of the titles which will be dubbed in Hindi and aired.
Sapre said, “Dubbed entertainment has emerged as a fantastic alternative to live action productions in the past few years. It permits audience to sample international content of great quality in language they comprehend and appreciate. Indian audiences will be thrilled to see Jackie Chan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jim Carrey talking in bindass Hindi style.”

Saturday XL Premiere would première all top Hollywood premiere movies like Kill Bill, Broken Arrow, My Boss' Daughter & Duplex in April.

Friday Comedy will have rib-tickling comedies like Garfeild, Me, Myself & Irene, Austin Powers in Gold Member and Dumb & Dumber.

Sunday Action will feature Who am I, Time Machine, Elektra, The Day After Tomorrow and a lot more.

Wow!

What BS...all the movies mentioned in the story have already been aired on HBO, Star movies and zee studio long time ago. And they expect people like us to subscribe to this kind of channels as a separate package. Its a bloody joke...

They are dubbing it into Hindi. It is different than the one shown on HBO.

So whats the point of dubbing in hindi??:wall::whistle:What BS...all the movies mentioned in the story have already been aired on HBO, Star movies and zee studio long time ago.

And they expect people like us to subscribe to this kind of channels as a separate package. Its a bloody joke...

What BS...all the movies mentioned in the story have already been aired on HBO, Star movies and zee studio long time ago.

And they expect people like us to subscribe to this kind of channels as a separate package. Its a bloody joke...
they didnt expect u to subscribe for separate pack...Tata Sky forces u to subscribe for separate pack.....in sundirect utv channels are in basic 75rs pack.........

Back