BitTorrent Trackers blocked by TATA Indicom Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
512Kbps
Hi,Since today morning none of my torrents can connect to their trackers. Basically TATA has blocked public and a private tracker. What the hell! Is there a way to get around this? Anyone else face the axe from TATA?Thanks.

how did u conclude that they are blocked by Tata? can u post a tracert for some of the trackers?

Looking at this from a strictly legal point of view, based on the content that the trackers provide access to, what right do you have to complain... is there a legitimate reason, other than "I want it"?

Hi,

Since today morning none of my torrents can connect to their trackers. Basically TATA has blocked public and a private tracker. What the hell! Is there a way to get around this? Anyone else face the axe from TATA?

Thanks.

Try using another torrent client to download and verify if it is actually blocked.

this is illegal.tata cannot block trackers.it like banning an airport because someone smuggled cocaine.in other western countries isp protect their customers and even goto court to protect torrents. confirmfrom tata and threaten them with consumer court.It works wonders!

this is illegal.tata cannot block trackers.it like banning an airport because someone smuggled cocaine.in other western countries isp protect their customers and even goto court to protect torrents.

confirmfrom tata and threaten them with consumer court.It works wonders!

Thats the spirit mate. Thats how it should be dealt with.

how did u conclude that they are blocked by Tata? can u post a tracert for some of the trackers?

i have tried 3 BT clients. All have problems connecting to various trackers. I have also tried different torrents. No problem getting a valid linux distro for a debian tracker, but TPB, link-removed, link-removed trackers cannot be connected to. This is a new trick on the tata side. blocking specific trackers.

Looking at this from a strictly legal point of view, based on the content that the trackers provide access to, what right do you have to complain... is there a legitimate reason, other than "I want it"?

I got two word for you: *****

i have tried 3 BT clients. All have problems connecting to various trackers. I have also tried different torrents.

it is not the problem of BT clients..can u post the tracert values for openbittorrent, link-removed or any other torrent u find blocked by Tata. actually many of the trackers are down ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back