Bloody ACT Broadband! No internet (for whole day) twice in 1st month!

• Thread starter Thread starter sid_b
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,889
ISP
ACT Broadband
Taken ACT broadband connection on 13th of Feb 2014 and today on 14th of March 2014 facing the 2nd internet connection failure!!
I speaking from challaghatta, bangalore btw.
ACT gives good speed for download and upload but their stupid DNS server gets down all of a sudden and there are no sign for it to come back even after 24hrs. And customer service as said by everyone is USELESS! RETARDS!

sid_b said:
Taken ACT broadband connection on 13th of Feb 2014 and today on 14th of March 2014 facing the 2nd internet connection failure!!
I speaking from challaghatta, bangalore btw.
ACT gives good speed for download and upload but their stupid DNS server gets down all of a sudden and there are no sign for it to come back even after 24hrs. And customer service as said by everyone is USELESS! RETARDS!
Hi,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly share your customer ID or registered contact number with us and we assure you that the issue will get resolved at the earliest.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Do they not allow you to change DNS to say Google's?
DNS being down has a work around always. I have faced issues with BSNL DNS servers. Now my DNS servers are Google's.

Shashank Kumar said:
I am also in same boat . I am hardly 1 week old and my outage is more than 30 hrs now. No call from their technical support till now.
Hi Shashank,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly share your customer ID or registered contact number with us so that our team can help you in resolving the issue. We assure you that the issue will get resolved at the earliest.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Back