Bombay -> Bandra W -> Hill Road -> near Mehboob Studio...what broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter USAUSAUSA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,537

USAUSAUSA

ISP
YOU Telecom
I tried to get Reliance wimax and that didn't work (landlords wouldn't let me install the antenna thingy on the roof). Now I don't know what to do to get a damn Internet connection! I can't live off this datacard forever...someone please tell me what broadband I can get with a minimum of trouble

----------

The most logical thing to do would be to ask my neighbors in the flat what they use, but I'm a firang and don't know any Hindi (except for "tik hai")....:pleasehelp:

so the landlord would probably mind wired broadband solutions as well? check if airtel is in your locality... check for mtnl 3g...

Try Tata Indicom Broadband. Been using them for the last two + years and find them to be incredibly reliable, although not the cheapest. Installation is quite simple since they just pull in a cat 5 cable from a nearby building with existing connection and run it into your room. Can be removed at any time so your landlords shouldn't have a problem. Heck, hook up a wireless router and offer them free internet, just limit their access speeds :) Number for tata is 022 6799 0121. Hope this helps.

Back