Bought a panasonic lcd tv from online shopping site tradus.in

ISP
mtnl
hi all, i just bought a Panasonic 24" lcd tv from a site tradus.in at Rs.14K what is surprising to me is that the price is much cheaper than one will get from the physical shops.thought to share it with you guys so that you can also take advantage of this thing

Hi rajesh,
I've planned to buy this model within few days
Panasonic 24 Inches LCD TH-L24C31D Television | Television | Flipkart.com
Do u own the same model? Could u tell me whether there is a audio output(for ext. speakers) socket present in the rear?

So great to hear that ...but I just ordered a SanDisk 8GB Extreme Pro UHS SD Card and instead I got a Sandisk Cruzer Blade 16 GB Pendrive from some suman enterprises that is almost half the price the Card.(Wow what a business)
Think if that would've happened with your TV..Paid for a LED TV and got an LCD TV .
and its not just me there are like many cases if you just google it.
And their refund policy is that you need to wait for 1 month for payment that you thought you should pay in advance trusting them.(A big round of applause)
Last but not the least if you want a return , mail them immediately else they wont let you and the best part comes after you've mailed them

Their response mail which says :

Code:
We are facing some technical difficulties. You might experience any of the following: - You might not see your order details in “My Accounts” section - You might not have received the benefit of a gift voucher - Transaction failed, but your bank account / card might have been debited - Transaction successful, however incorrect amount debited We are working to resolve all the issues at the earliest. In case you have been charged incorrectly, we will assure that any excess amount charged will be refunded. We sincerely regret this experience and we are doing the required to ensure that we can avoid such situations.
Do you really wanna buy something from a site which responds this way..I won't

My piece of advice ..STAY AWAY...!!! DONT GET LURED BY THEIR OFFERS

Back