• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 9,197

Neo001

Neo
ISP
airtel
Hi Friends,
Great news: Dishtv introdues New Price package with the Launch of sun channels on dishtv. I have given current package with No sun channels also North and south Package with and without sun channels.

No sun with sun
Current north south
Freedom 100 100 150
Freedom Plus 160 160 200
Welcome 262 262 300
Maxi 300 300 350

Further if you subscribe in new offer ab sab sikander on or before 3rd oct then you will get this for free for 5 months.

Hey so it has come to the price of the Tata Sky package.ok from where did u get this info?

ah ha.. now then, the prices have come to 350 same as Tata Sky :rofl::rofl:
Yes its same to be 350 per month.....but with still more number of channels.....and also its 300 for maxi users without sun channels.....not like forced package of Rs.350 in tata sky for south channels.

Ohhhhhhhhhh and so they too have hiked the price, what's the use when I watch only Malalayalam / Tamil channels, they should have put it under the Tamil / Malayalam Regional package without any price hike.

Yes i too watch only malayalam/tamil channels,but i have to pay for other language channels also,even if i am not watching.They should put the channels as per their language package.

Dish TV cannot provide on pick and choose mode, the SUN channels on a language basis, since they have to pay SUN group for the entire bouquet. This may change after dec when the DTH providers can get channels on a-la-carte mode.-Ravi

Dish TV cannot provide on pick and choose mode, the SUN channels on a language basis, since they have to pay SUN group for the entire bouquet. This may change after dec when the DTH providers can get channels on a-la-carte mode.

-Ravi
Yes. prices will rise now but no changes for the packages will be made until december. so till that time we will have to pay FOR NOT WHAT WE WATCH also.

Hi Friends,
Great news: Dishtv introdues New Price package with the Launch of sun channels on dishtv. I have given current package with No sun channels also North and south Package with and without sun channels.

No sun with sun
Current north south
Freedom 100 100 150
Freedom Plus 160 160 200
Welcome 262 262 300
Maxi 300 300 350

Further if you subscribe in new offer ab sab sikander on or before 3rd oct then you will get this for free for 5 months.
Give me the source or link for the info u have given. Its not present on dishtvindia.in

Back