~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Breaking News: No Neo Cricket and Neo Sports on Dish TV

Dish TV Customers to Miss India Australia Test Series

According SOD forum Admin(With E-mail proof):

Dear XXXX,

I am sorry to say that there is no response from Dish TV or expressed any interest to Carry Neo Cricket and Neo Sports . We have made several attempts to get in touch with the management of Dish TV, but there was no revert or response from Dish TV. I fear Dish TV subscribers will not be viewing the great India Vs Australia Series, starting from 9th October,08 followed by India Vs England starting immediately after the India Aus. series.

Neo Cricket will also telecast the Irani Cup where the entire India team
plays the India A from 24th September,08. Not to mention the Channel is
currently telecasting Live & Exclusively the Tri series between INDIA A ,
Australia A and the New Zealand A.

Regards,

XXXX

Source: SOD

Source: SaveonDish

shame dish !

Well court will pass some verdict on the same so let's wait as the case is on now:thumb:

Dish TV india is owned by Zee Networks, And All know ICL is Zee 's Baby which is competing with BSNL. Neo Sports has contract with BSNL, As Zee and BCCI are fiercely fighting ... we should forget about Cricket on Dish TV.So Guys.. till something is done.. we the Dish tV subscribers are doomed.--------------------

I think, he was about to mention BCCI and mispelt as BSNL:cool2:

First why do we need neosports as it will be telecasted on dd do not worry.second if they have to provide they can provide in add on packs as they have already started,

Back