Breaking News: Prices Increase for Base packs

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 13,274
I personally feel from the business point of view that Sun went all alone to start their own DTH rather than joining hands with TS...........

It was a baseless allegations made by oppositions. No one able to prove it!

Ha Ha! Karunanidhi approaching the PM and Sonia for forcing Tata to issue a denial. Eswaro Rakshatu!

I personally feel from the business point of view that Sun went all alone to start their own DTH rather than joining hands with TS...........
Sun has good business sense, but no ethics. They did not allow Raj and Jaya to start more channels and news channels. It is big story. 15 odd sun group channels is not everything in TV entertainment. Even the sharp MK family was short changed when financial adjustments were made.

@Dhoni
SUN People are cheaters. They never let others to grow. :cool2:

Ha Ha! Karunanidhi approaching the PM and Sonia for forcing Tata to issue a denial. Eswaro Rakshatu!

Sun has good business sense, but no ethics. They did not allow Raj and Jaya to start more channels and news channels. It is big story. 15 odd sun group channels is not everything in TV entertainment. Even the sharp MK family was short changed when financial adjustments were made.

100% correct. :whistle:

Still in SD they are not providing Raj Musix and Jaya Max and other news channels in their platform.......correct me if i am wrong

In Sun TV i watch only Arasi Serial and Daily news only........apart from that i watch other tamil programmes such as Kana Kanum Kallangal, Jodi N0-1, Namma Vettu Kalyanam, Super Singer, Neeya Nanaa, Coffee With Anu in Vijay TV.......I watch news in Jaya TV.......I dont see any programmes in kalaignar tv but earlier i used to see Maanada Mayilada but not now........:cool2:

Yes correct, also they provided Star Vijay in poor quality.:wall: But Tata Sky telecast Vijay TV and SUN TV in same quality. :yahoo:
In TS all the tamil channels and other channel clearity is good and superb.....:thumb:

Same here, i watch only Megala Serial in SUN TV. Rest i watch National Geographic Channel, Cartoon Network, Jetix, Star Movies and HBO. :dance:

"Tata Sky increasing the price", one more reason to hate TATA SKY. I think TATA SKY should give a facelift to there entire packages and increase more ADD ON Packs like Malayalam Add On, Kannada Add On, Tamil Add On, and Telugu Add On. Also Base packs with more paid channels. I guess DTH companies will succeed only if they design better customer friendly packages.

tech_enthu said:

When 15 sun channels is not everthing then why TS wanted it? Why a big fight for that? Jaya was allowed to start the channels and Test card was there for a very long time. But Jaya tv took long time to start a channel because of wanted resources like employees.

Some are telling Sun don't allow other channels on their platform because of bad ethics. In that case TS should have added all the channels in India. Did they do it? They didn't even add Zee channels, because Zee give tough competation to Star Plus. As TS is run by Tata and Star group it easily understood why they don't allow Zee channels. Atleast Sun has added almost all the important Tamil channels including their no.1 enemy Jaya tv, unlike TS which refuses Zee.

I was talking about Tata Sky, why are you putting an irrelevent topic about Sun? If some one talks about TS you bring Sun into it. May be jealous? Because all of these bashing about Sun channels came after they started SD which gave channels at much lower price than TS.

If you can defend the TS's price increase then do it in this thread. No need to talk about another DTH in this thread. Lets come to the topic.

;280989]Yes correct said:
Sun tv quality is way better in SD and compared to that Vijay tv quality might look poor. They look the same even in Cband. But in TS both Sun and Vijay quality are poor so they look same. I have already posted a Cband feed of Kalignar still no compared it with TS's Kalignar Tv. As it is very poor in TS. Same it the case with other channels.

Back