Breaking News - TATA SKY+ HD Booking Open. Booked My Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter crisp_tod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 26,071
How much is the capacity of HDD it contains to records, Can we records all channels including HD or there are some restrictions. And can we records 2-3 channels at same time??

How much is the capacity of HDD it contains to records, Can we records all channels including HD or there are some restrictions. And can we records 2-3 channels at same time??

500 gb/625 hours (sd content)

At any point of time, you can only record 2 programs simultaneously, if your try to record a 3rd program, you need to let go of one of the already being recorded ones.

500 gb/625 hours (sd content)

At any point of time, you can only record 2 programs simultaneously, if your try to record a 3rd program, you need to let go of one of the already being recorded ones.

Thanks for reply. As you you said we can record any 2. And is it possible while recording any 2 channels we can only watch any 3rd channel or we have to watch any 1 among the two recorded one.

what happens to the existing recordings on your old box.. do they have a way of transferring them to the new HD+ STB..or will they be lost....AC

Well firstly, I think this thread needs to be renamed. Not Breaking News anymore. Secondly, ordered my Tata Sky+HD box and got it devlivered and installed within 2 days. There were complications because they did not have stock when i called them otherwise I could have had it installed the day I ordered it. The first box they tried to setup did not work for some reason. So they installed a new box for me. The whole process took more than 4 hours which was annoying ( I didn't mind it too much cause most of the time they are very prompt and efficient ). The STB looks fantastic, I found the interface to be much improved. Smooth and Simple compared to the older HD and Plus STB's. The remote is excellent in terms of size, not to big, not too small. Price is fantastic. And the most important thing, the AFTER SALES ( Customer Care ), according to me, is the best out there. All in all, for me... 10 on 10. Well done Tata Sky.:thumbsup:

Can you point to the contact person for installation? I boooked on friday still haven't recieved a call for installation. Already filed couple of complaints. I am in bangalore.

Thanks

Booked 1 week ago n still no installation being done.Purchased Tata Sky for the 1st time n didnt expect this service :(Can any1 give me direct no. of installation person in delhi ?thanks

Can you point to the contact person for installation? I boooked on friday still haven't recieved a call for installation. Already filed couple of complaints. I am in bangalore.

Thanks

Installation done..a lit bit of persistence from my side :) Happy with the HD.

Back