bridge connection problem

• Thread starter Thread starter karanchopra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,775

karanchopra

ISP
BSNL
I have utstarcom router from which i use a desktop pc thru lan and a laptop thru wireless but wen i use bridge mode it only connects to one pc and in pppoe it connects to both what is the prob PS- error shown wen i use bridge mode to connect second comp is phone is busy

bridge mode can be used only to connect one computer.to connect more than 1 computer to a modem pppoe mode must be used.

also one more thing dude i am really really fed how to set auto reboot to modem tried everythin in every post but unsuccesful plzzz help me (used that telnet feature also)

@karanchopra.
Try this. http
Please see topic 3 and 4 . feedback +ve or -ve !
Mention the Model make . ut300r , ut 300r2u etc.

i used the method given by superprash2003 one post above
but wen i run the bat file it requires one enter then processes the rebbot process
my script file content is

192.168.1.1 23
WAIT "Login:"
SEND "admin\m"
WAIT "Password:"
SEND "admin\m"
WAIT
SEND "reboot\m"
WAIT

telnet stop at SEND reboot part of line and gives the status SENDING reboot and requires one "enter" key press then reboots the modem

plz help if there is some syntax problem

plz help

hey.. it does require some tweaking ..Unfortunately i dont have that modem to test it out.. please post a screenshot if possible.. the key to it is to see what the output is where it is stuck probably have to add WAIT "->" or watever.. depending on the symbol

Back