BROADBAND Bsnl Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter munish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,893

munish

ISP
AIRTEL
Hi, I am residing at ghaziabad and I have bsnl landline connection . I want to applyfor the broadband connection, can somebody guide me how can I apply for the connection. Is it possible to apply online. Or there is some other way. Guys who are residing in the same area of mine, requesting you to please guide me to how to apply for the connection. I have the broadband form which I have filled up already but where to submit it. And I have a airtel USB modem , can it be used for the BSNL broadband modem.or should I go for a rental plan for the modem. Does anybody of you have any idea of the price for the USB modem. can I purchase online. I am intrested in taking up Home 1800 Plan but I just want toconfirm from you guys that if BSNL is really providing 2MBPS for home users and the speed is actually 2 mbps, and it is not fake by BSNL. Also one more thing, is BSNL is providing wi-fi connections and how is the performace, like speed and if downtime any ? EDIT:Also I have D-Link broadband router, can it be subsituted for USB Modem ? Please guide me guys. Regards,Munish

www.bsnl.co.in

BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED

Ghaziabad
telephone Exch.
Kaushambi Sh. Bijendra Singh
Sh. Jawal Prasad 2771234

Loni 2600144
Hapur 2313649
2315200 Go to the nearest telephone exchange and fill up the form for DATAONE connection ,there.
Online will take weeks . Check all details
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

USBmodem of Airtel ( is it zyxtel?) can be used for Dataone but you cannot connect the D-Link wireless router.
Ask for type 2 modem for Dataone.
In you computer you must have a wireless lan adapter.
More details at
BROADBAND MAIN MENU

USBmodem of Airtel ( is it zyxtel?) can be used for Dataone but you cannot connect the dlink wireless router.
Ask for type 2 modem for Dataone.
In you computer you must have a wireless lan adapter.
More details at
BROADBAND MAIN MENU

Thanks for responding. Just want to know which is best , cheap and better
performance oriented wireless lan router for dataone.

The good news I have already submitted the broadband form with "no need of
modem", that would get the connection installed without any delays.

Can you provide me any website from where I can check the prices of the these modems and if possible can purchase too.

Which modem is the best one to choose performance/speed point of view. I have opt for
Home1000 plan.

Also I have D-Link Ethernet Broadband Router,D-Link Canada - DI-604 - 4-Port Broadband Router check this out. Is it compatible for dataone.

Guys please help me out.

Google search " Computer Dealers in Ghaziabad UP" if available select from India pages. If you buy locally the dealer may agree to replace the modem ,if any problem, within a reasonable time.You save money on transport/time for making a trip to Chandni Chowk or Pallika Bazaar, where you end up paying more !

Buy anything except D-Link GLB-502T, though it's working fine for me but I won;t prefer to anyone :-p

U can go for Linksys or Netgear wireless router with ADSL support, so u won;t have to buy modem again.
why do you say like that? i think glb-502t router is good one. i am not getting any problems since 03-09-2007(date of my registration for dataone).:)

Back