broadbandforum.co - Is this site blocked on Reliance Wimax.

• Thread starter Thread starter nicesachin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,972
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone of you check it its opening now..? I got a call from Reliance and they said..try it out..It would work..As am in office now..I cant check it..

Great Piyush. Its working now. Thanks mate for your efforts. I am writing this message from my Reliance broadband connection. It looks like that Reliance customer care takes some requests seriously :).

Can anyone of you check it its opening now..? I got a call from Reliance and they said..try it out..It would work..As am in office now..I cant check it..

Great.. Something still works after you complain to Reliance.

Am not able to access this website again..seems its blocked again..Can anybody check?

Piyush

I also faced the same issue. Is it working now for you ?

Am not able to access this website again..seems its blocked again..Can anybody check?

Nop..Even am not able to access it again.. Seems like they have blocked it again..

Please give me the Email address of the customer care where you sent the email last time. I will mail them.

Nop..Even am not able to access it again.. Seems like they have blocked it again..

Wierd..

Currently using the WiMax connection and typing this msg. Forums seems to be working okay for me! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back