BSNL 3G data card not working in Windows XP - Pls help!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter balanagesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,153

balanagesh

ISP
BSNL 3G
Hello All,I bought the BSNL 3G data card USB... But when I plugged it into my laptop that has windows xp in it, the autorun setup for modem is not running... even if i download the setup file from internet and try to install, it is getting hanged during the step "Installing Resource"... So please help me install the bsnl 3g data card modem in my laptop...

I dont have any technical knowledge but my bsnl 3G data card ... installed automatically in win XP as well as in Vista. I just have to restart machine on completion. Can any one tell me whether this sim can be used in 3G mobile. Thanks.

Hello All,

I bought the BSNL 3G data card USB... But when I plugged it into my laptop that has windows xp in it, the autorun setup for modem is not running... even if i download the setup file from internet and try to install, it is getting hanged during the step "Installing Resource"... So please help me install the bsnl 3g data card modem in my laptop...

Some time there need to disable the antivirus and fire wall before installation try after disable .

Back