Bsnl 3g does not connect in datacard but connects in phone..pls help...

• Thread starter Thread starter onenessboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,070

onenessboy

Regular
ISP
BSnl Broadband
Hi all,I am from chennai, Till yesterday, my bsnl 3g were working with hauwei datacard...and all of sudden i was not able to connect with mobile partner...it says..connection terminated..Thought of some problem with 3g sim... I put in my 3g mobile samsung...I am able to browse...Again..i checked whether there is problem with datacard..but that is too not an issue becoz i inserted airte 3g sim into datacard and tried and its connected without any issues...Hmm...so tried to connect my samsung to PC via Mobile ap..but it fails with "unable to connect packet data" even though packet data is enabled...do somebody know that chennai'3g is down since yesterday ?Actually while connectign with mobile partern...it identifying the device and sim..its shows WCDMA and singal strength at bottom..when i say connect...it never connects...what could be resaons..is there any chance in apn for bsnl...Pls help me.prasanth

Hi prasanth,I've also faced the same problems from sunday, then I am using BSNL Unlimited 6 months prepaid card which is going to expire on 30-05-2011, so I mistakenly think BSNL terminated my plan,.. but I canable to browse mobile, so I deleted the old configuration (APN=bsnlnet) in my Ubuntu, then again new configuration as APN_= gprssouth.cellone.in,now again get the normal speed(I don't know how long the settings help)with regards,vaithy

hi , i am also facing this same issue in chennai. But for me even in mobile it's getting connected only Edge and not through 3G. since my card belongs to west circle only bsnlnet used to work for me. But now both are not working in 3G mode.

Back