BSNL 3G Help regarding FRC

• Thread starter Thread starter vinay24k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,793

vinay24k

ISP
Bsnl 256kbps - Home UL750+
I already ordered an Huawei UMG 1831 3g modem online from dvdstoredelhi.so as i get the modem.i want to use the bsnl 3g.so to get free unlimited 7days offer which recharge i have to get my new bsnl sim done. Will FRC 56 work with data cards r i must to do FRC 120.please suggest me ?????????

I have seen ppl recommending 120 here in this forum!

i am also using FRC 120 for all new 3G activation. to get one week unlimited.

i have seen some where online some people used FRC56 also to get unlimited 7days but dont know whether that worked for data card or through mobile ??

i have seen some where online some people used FRC56 also to get unlimited 7days but dont know whether that worked for data card or through mobile ??

@Members
Does BSNL have any function to distinguish between a 3G Data Card & a 3G Handset?

From BSNL:
The customer buying data card from open market will have to use FRC 120 for activation of data plan and use any of the data RCV for usage.
All new 3G registration shall be entitled for one week unlimited data download in addition to the existing freebies offered with new activation. The promotional unlimited data download facility will commence from the date of activation of 3G plan and after 7 days normal freebies of 200 MB will be credited to the account.
BSNL: insulting human intellect:madness:

Back