• Thread starter Thread starter netguru1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 7,470

netguru1

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I have been using BSNL 3G sim since couple of months. I had done FRC of 120 initially. Now, when I went to BSNL customer care for recharge, they mentioned about a new plan where I need to do recharge of 56. This would give me all calls @ 49 paise. However, when the person tried to do recharge, it was not going through...he was also not sure why. I saw the brochure also which mentioned the same. I then called customer care and they mentioned that for 3G only the General 120 plan is there. The All @ 49 paise plan is not valid for 3G connections.Has anyone been successfully done recharge of 56 Rs to get this plan as it's really difficult to trust the customer care.

Do an FRC of Rs 58 for 3G connections to get 49p/minCheck karnataka.bsnl.co.in for 3G tariffs

I then called customer care and they mentioned that for 3G only the General 120 plan is there. The All @ 49 paise plan is not valid for 3G connections.
That's total BS.

See this site: :: BSNL 3G :: Prepaid - Various FRCs are available for BSNL 3G including FRC56.

According to :: BSNL 3G :: Tariff,
If a subscriber wants a change from a particular 3G plan to other 3G plan or 2G plan or vice versa, the customer has to recharge with FRC of the desired plan after using a NIL value migration voucher.

So, please do me a favor. Find out what this "NIL value migration voucher" is as even I would like to migrate from my current FRC120 to FRC56 tariff plan.

Do an FRC of Rs 58 for 3G connections to get 49p/min

Check karnataka.bsnl.co.in for 3G tariffs

I already mentioned about the details on the Karnataka BSNL website but they said it won't work for 3G...recharge of 56 wasn't going through. I haven't tried recharge of 58 though.

Have you done the 58 recharge?

Back